Monday, March 21, 2011

Helllloooooo...is anyone still out there?

[Looks far into the distance and searches for signs of life]

I'm not sure if anyone's still out there in the blogoverse, but I'm hoping you are. I know I've been extremely MIA over the past...five months. I'm sorry. Can I use the newlywed excuse? Do you forgive me? Please?

I want to do right by my blog, and true story, I love writing it. So, if I have any readers left, I'm going to pick up where I left off. I have a few more recaps from events leading up to my wacky wedding weekend (including a bachelorette party attended by both my father and brother...intrigued?), and then I can tell you the magical tale in all its detail. And now I'm rhyming. Good or bad? After I share our wedding story with you, complete with pictures, we can talk 2012. Remember the reception we're still having in 2012? Well, it needs to be planned and I need your help.

To entice you to stick with me and keep reading, I'll leave you with a teaser picture from our wedding.

Please don't steal our photos. As much as I'd love to be your desktop background,
the photos are special to us and we'd like to keep them our own. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. well im still here and was wondering when i would get the rest of the story..ehem..just kidding i know it gets super busy but i cant wait to hear about your special day! and the pic, well, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still here!!! great picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definitely still here! Can't wait to relive this event with you!

    ReplyDelete