Thursday, July 8, 2010

Have we Met? My Name is OmigodIhavetohaveeveryshoeIsee.

A few weeks after Adam and I first began spending time together, I trucked over to his dorm room to retrieve my forgotten cell phone. No, I did not leave my cell phone in his dorm on purpose. Although, I must admit it worked out quite well that I did. Anyhow, I entered his room and sat on his futon while he went to the dresser and got my phone. When he came back, he looked down at my black-and-white-DC-shoe-covered-feet and said, "You're a shoe person, aren't you?" I burst out laughing and thought, "Oh, honey, you have no idea."

I love shoes. Correction, I live and breath shoes. I could run a Steve Madden boutique out of my closet. Naturally, this means a very big decision is to be made. What shoes will I wear as I become Mrs. Cochran?

Of course, I already have several picked out. As many of you know, I love the tall shoes and I have a bit of a funky style. And, I am a firm believer in the use of colors. So, without further ado, here are the current contenders: 

So, which do you think I should celebrate the next phase of my life in? I confess, I already have a favorite. Can you guess which one?

11 comments:

  1. oh without a DOUBT the first pair - dyed in your wedding color! Those are just badass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st pair for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who makes the 1st pair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure who the anonymous quote is from, but the 1st pair is a French brand called Pour la Victoire. It's from their bridal collection and you can find them on Zappos.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number four! Very elegant which I imagine your dress will be as well. As far as shoes go, I like number one...just not with a straight wedding gown...looks too much like a boot. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it looks like everyone else who has commented already has known April for some time, however I have only known her since Adam came to work with me at Wal-Mart. So having said that these are my thoughts! I love pair #1 I just think they are awesome, but I think pair #4 is the most elegant and classy. However I think April"s favorite is pair #5 It seems to be the right combination of classy and non-traditional. I guess my question is are we looking for a pair of shoes to go with the dress or what my 7yr old daughter likes to do which is find the dress to match the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #1 but not sure if I would like them with a wedding gown. I don't like # 2 at all. #3 and 4 are good contenders. # 5 and # 6 are kinda funky. But I do have to say I believe April already has her shoes picked out so we will just have to wait and see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I think the blue shoes are the ones....they seem so April.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking the same thing Allison...."something blue" right???

    ReplyDelete