Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something Wicked this Way Comes...

[THIS ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28.]

Yesterday was an ordinary day. Adam went to work. I went to the gym. I chatted with Allison (Adam's sis) on the phone and caught up on her life. I had lunch with Adam at the pharmacy. He bitched about the renovations, I told him Allison has an old Halloween costume I can use this year. Same old, same old.

I watched copious amounts of an America's Next Top Model marathon in the afternoon. That show is addicting. Plus, it was the season where all the girls are super short, so I had to watch. I got irritated with the amount of telemarketers calling the house despite the fact that our number is on the "Do Not Call" list. Minutes, hours, passed and everything was the same.

Until 4 o'clock. When everything wasn't the same anymore.

Yesterday, at exactly 4 o'clock in the afternoon, I received an e-mail that rocked not only my world, but the worlds of several people close to Adam and I. Now, don't worry! It was a good e-mail. I know what you're thinking...if it was a good thing, then why is the post called "Something wicked this way comes"?

Here's the thing, I can't tell you yet. I can only promise to tell you as soon as I can. What I can tell you is something big is happening. Something amazing. Something once-in-a-lifetime. Something wicked.

Stay tuned. You're never going to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment