Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We got hitched!

This weekend was by far the best weekend of my life. Friday night was incredible. Surrounded by friends, family and evil scareactors, Adam and I were married on the steps of a haunted house at Universal Studios. It was surreal, magical and totally crazy. We're back in Vermont now, no longer living in sin!

I can't wait to share everything with my faithful blog readers. You're about to embark on the wildest adventure ever. Get ready to hear all of the details, from signing the contract to dress shopping to partying with Jack the Clown. I hope you're ready...

XOXO
Mrs. Cochran

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Cant wait to hear about the (I'm positively sure) the coolest wedding ever! Super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again..... Cant wait to see pics
    Shavone & Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of that "Mrs. Cochran"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck. O'l uncle mike. still remebering our fun time at lisa's place. Say hello to susan for me. lol Mike Still using April's cyberspace tips!

    ReplyDelete